Welcome to Desert Hills Shutters
At Desert Hills Shutters we are constantly improving our products, staying abreast of new market trends to bring you a broad range of quality products at affordable prices. The style, elegance and quality reflected in our products are only a part of our commitment to you. From our customer service to office personnel, Desert Hills employees are always committed to your satisfaction.
Artisan wood milling and finishing techniques are used in the manufacturing of our products to ensure the highest quality possible for our customers.
We are constantly reviewing new and different designs and finishes for our custom wood products. Recently, we introduced our “CLEAR VIEW” shutter panel design, which eliminates the tilt bar from the face of the panel, providing a much cleaner unobstructed view when looking thru your shutters. We have also added new designs to our shutter framing, expanding choices in our hinge finishes and doubled customer choices in our stock custom stain finish line.
- Custom interior shutters in painted or stained finishes
- Exterior shutters with custom wrought iron hardware
- Crown mouldings, available in many unique designs custom finished in paint or stain
- Valances, Cornices, Chair Rails, Casing as well as Casement Mouldings in Alder, Poplar, Pine, and Basswood finished to complement your décor
- Window film available in an array of opacity, energy efficiency levels to get the right protection you deserve
- Replacement Windows, Sliding Patio Doors and French Doors by Amrimax and Milgard which improves interior and exterior aesthetics and maximizes energy efficiency while maintaining structural integrity
All of the lumber used to make or create our wood products is made from North American hard woods. Be assured we do not compromise Quality for Quantity and we do our best to only produce products or support products made in the United States of America. We are proud of our lineage and believe we offer craftsmanship that is unparalleled in our industry. We constantly improve our manufacturing techniques to stay competitive in this global market while still offering you quality products. I hope you have enjoyed our web site, please feel free to contact us regarding FREE In Home Consultations or questions you may have.
Thank you for your interest in our company, we look forward to serving you!